CMS hires vendors for claims, call center support
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has awarded a contract worth as much as $9 billion to six vendors for contact center operations covering general Medicare and claims inquiries among all CMS communications channels.
The contract award winners are:
- ACS Federal Healthcare of Atlanta
- AdminaStar Federal of Indianapolis
- Lockheed Martin Services Inc. of Cherry Hill, N.J.
- Palmetto GBA of Columbia, S.C.
- Pearson Government Solutions of Arlington, Va.
- Trailblazer Health Enterprises of Dallas