Top products honored at FOSE
- By Brad Grimes
- Mar 08, 2006
Government Computer News today announced the winners of the GCN Best of FOSE Awards at the FOSE trade show in Washington. From roughly 200 products, judges from GCN and sister publication Washington Technology named 13 Best of FOSE winners and two grand-prize Best of Show winners.
GCN, Washington Technology and FOSE are owned by PostNewsweek Tech Media.
The Best of Show winners were:
- Altiris Software Virtualization Solution
- Kodak Scan Station 100
The Best of FOSE winners included:
- American Power Conversion InfraStruXure InRow RC
- Attila Technologies Intelligent Multi Network Mobile Communicator
- EDAC Systems VeriDact
- Hewlett Packard Officejet Pro K550
- Iocell VaccineDrive/LiveCall USB
- Itronix GoBook VR-1
- Kyos TransFORM
- Palm Treo 700w
- Panasonic Toughbook Arbitrator
- RIM BlackBerry Smart Card Reader
- SEPATON S2100-ES2
- Stellent Site Studio
- Sun Fire Galaxy X64 Server
Tom Temin, executive vice president and editor in chief of PostNewsweek Tech Media, presented the awards on the FOSE show floor, explaining that innovation in technology is more important than ever, considering how many IT products have become almost indistinguishable based solely on price and specifications.