Eight vendors to provide services to the Air Force
The Air Force has awarded eight companies a five-year, $800 million blanket purchase agreement to provide management, operational and support services, studies, analyses and evaluation, and engineering and technical services.
The North American Aerospace Command and U.S. Northern Command Advisory and Assistance Services indefinite-quantity, indefinite-delivery task order contract replaces more than 30 others.
The Air Force awarded contracts to:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. of McLean, Va.
- Delta Solutions and Strategies LLC of Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Intecon LLC of Centennial, Colo.
- L.C. Wright Inc. of McLean, Va.
- Lockheed Martin Services Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Defense Mission Systems Inc. of Reston, Va.
- Science Applications International Corporation of San Diego
- Willcor Inc. of Clinton, Md.
Under the BPA, the eight vendors will compete for task orders to provide such homeland defense missions as planning, operations and analysis for all military services and agencies.