IAC names 20 Excellence.Gov finalists
- By Jason Miller
- Jan 09, 2007
The Army and the departments of Health and Human Services and Homeland Security led 11 federal agencies and one city department with three nominations each from the Industry Advisory Council for its Excellence.Gov awards.
IAC selected 20 projects from 115 entries that demonstrate collaboration and innovation, as well as effectiveness, efficiency, security, privacy and cost savings.
IAC included five of the original 25 Office of Management and Budget e-government initiatives as well.
Five of the 20 finalists will receive Excellence.Gov awards on Feb. 20 in Washington.
The 20 finalists are:
- Army's BantuConnect/DefenseConnect
- Army's Distributed Learning System
- Army's Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care (MC4)
- Coast Guard's Homeport
- District of Columbia's Criminal Justice Coordinating Council's Justice Information System (JUSTIS)
- Defense Department's Civilian Personnel Management Service's Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (CPMS)
- Environmental Protection Agency's E-Rulemaking's Docket Management System
- Federal Aviation Administration's Advanced Technologies and Oceanic Procedures
- FAA's Knowledge Services Network (KSN)
- General Services Administration's Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE)
- HHS' Information Collection Request, Review and Approval System (ICRAS)
- HHS' Indian Health Service Resource Patient Management System
- HHS' National Institutes of Health's Scientific Coding System OnDemand
- DHS' Disaster Management E-Gov Initiative
- DHS' Integrated Common Analytical Viewer (iCAV)
- Labor Department's GovBenefits.gov
- Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command Transportation Engineering Agency's IRRIS Technology
- Office of Personnel Management's Enterprise Human Resource Integration (EHRI)
- State Department's Electronic Capital Planning and Investment Control (eCPIC)
- Veterans Affairs Department's Veteran Health Administration's My HealtheVet