Firms cleared to check FedRAMP compliance
- By William Jackson
- Sep 10, 2012
The General Services Administration has accredited 12 companies as Third Party Assessment Organizations (3PAO) for its Federal Risk and Authorization Management program. These organizations will be responsible for assuring that cloud service providers meet security requirements for FedRAMP:
- BrightLine CPAs and Associates Inc. Tampa, Fla.
- COACT, Inc., Columbia, Md.
- Coalfire Systems Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Enterprise Service Center (ESC), Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC), Andover, Mass.
- Electrosoft Services, Inc., Reston, Va.
- J.D. Biggs and Associates, Inc., Beltsville, Md.
- Knowledge Consulting Group, Inc., Reston, Va.
- Logyx LLC, Mountain View, Calif.
- Lunarline, Inc., Washington, D.C.
- SRA International, Inc., Fairfax, Va.
- Veris Group, LLC, Vienna, Va.
William Jackson is a Maryland-based freelance writer.