DLT builds Navy new portal to manage Oracle tools
DLT Solutions has launched a customer portal to help Department of the Navy manage its portfolio of Oracle software products.
The customer portal gives Navy IT managers the ability to review the history of blanket purchase agreements and enterprise license agreements, access product information and track Oracle license distribution.
Users are granted secure access to the customer portal based on Navy-defined requirements, with each login linked to the purchase data in the DLT financial system.
Features of DLT’s Department of Navy Customer Portal include:
- 24 x 7 secure access (via SSL),
- a designated program manager from DLT,
- User management via an integrated login account request and approval process,
- product download requests,
- approval process work flow,
- view and search the DLT Navy Oracle BPA product catalog,
- view and track license distribution via a user dashboard,
- software license, services usage and invoice reporting, and
- user training via virtual workshops and documentation.
DLT’s five-year agreement supports the Navy’s IT efforts to consolidate procurement of all Oracle software across the department. The deal also gives the Navy unlimited use of the Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, five Database Options (Data Base Life Cycle Management, Advanced Security, Diagnostics Pack, Tuning Pack, and Partitioning) and WebLogic Suite. According to Defense Systems, all Navy organizations are required to use this agreement.
Connect with the GCN staff on Twitter @GCNtech.