IG council scouting for data analytics tools
The Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency is looking for information on specific IT tools, software and services that can help OIG data scientists with conducting efficient and effective audits, inspections and investigations and identifying possible occurrences of fraud, waste, abuse and misconduct.
The CIGIE Technology Committee is interested in desktop, server-based, or cloud-based tools, software or services that can:
- Transform and improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of audits.
- Decode massive amounts of data.
- Help ingest and clean structured and unstructured data.
- Enable the secure, efficient and effective discovery, access and use of data and associated metadata.
- Analyze large amounts of data through link analysis, fraud detection, risk analysis, modeling, artificial intelligence, data matching, etc.
- Leverage AI, machine learning and natural language processing for predictive analytics and identifying anomalies.
- Create visually appealing representations of the information in a dataset.
Responses are due Sept. 19. The information collected from this RFI will be used to select participants for an Oct. 20 Industry Day.
Read the full RFI here.
Connect with the GCN staff on Twitter @GCNtech.