Splunk puts enterprise analytics on the small screen
Analytics vendor Splunk announced a mobile app that lets its Splunk Enterprise users view, interact with and share dashboards and reports, receive real-time alerts and exploit operational intelligence.
With the iOS-based mobile app users can:
- Access to Splunk Enterprise dashboards and apps in real-time.
- View reports and modify the search criteria in real-time and drill down to get more details.
- Subscribe to Splunk triggered alerts, and get alerts through Apple Push Notification service.
- Interact with data using mobile gestures (zoom, scroll, select, and others).
- Collaborate with other users. Annotate dashboards and share them in email.
- Export and save dashboards as PDF for use offline.
“Splunk deployments have become increasingly critical for our users, who now can benefit from the universal access and collaboration provided by the Splunk Mobile App. It seamlessly and securely puts operational intelligence at our customers’ fingertips, whenever and wherever they need it," said Sanjay Mehta, vice president of product marketing, Splunk.
The Splunk Mobile App is available for free on the iPhone and iPad from the Apple App Store. It requires Splunk Enterprise 5.x or above and the Splunk Enterprise Mobile Access Server.
Posted by GCN Staff on Jul 11, 2014 at 7:48 AM