Master IT Workflows in Federal and Government
Transform IT Service Management for civilian, defense, and intelligence services.
Legacy and point solutions cause IT to be made up of disjointed and fragmented tools, making it difficult to support the changing workplace efficiently and limits IT’s ability to deliver modern services…the result is too much time spent firefighting making innovation nearly impossible.
ServiceNow’s cloud platform and associated IT applications gives IT a single system of record, a shared data model, shared workflow and shared intelligence to monitor and measure all things happening across all IT. Our speakers will explore how with a unifying solution to bridge all of IT, you can connect people, functions, and systems to drive innovation, increase business agility and unlock productivity. The webcast will also provide a clear sense of how the automation will free-up money that can become reinvested for even greater digital experiences with Major Incident Management, Request Management, Now Mobile, Virtual Agents and more – enabling you to work better anytime, in any environment.
Topics to be covered in Mastering IT Workflows in Federal and Government, include:
- Automating and streamlining work by consolidating to a single platform for government
- Delivering resilient service experiences to support changing needs and seize the possibilities
- Scaling IT to gain real-time visibility and innovation to establish your digital leadership
Invited to speak:
- Bob Osborn, CTO Global Government Sector, ServiceNow
- Kristen Hoyt, ServiceNow, ITSM Product Marketing
- Bill Hansey, ServiceNow, ITSM Product Marketing
Date: Jun 18, 2020
Time: 2:00pm ET